Here's a fun example of why, this week in particular, I have a problem with the trickiest day of the week. About an hr ago, I started to write this (hilarious, clever, witty) blog post. I'd sourced some lovely links for you from around the internet, all gathered from some articles I'd read over the weekend and it was all going really well.... until POW! BANG! ARGH! it vanished. I hit backspace, which apparently means I go back to 70 minutes ago where all I have is a blank page. Sigh.
So, there's currently zero joy here. Or milk. Damn, I have no milk either and I really need a cup of tea. FML
So, here, let's try again...
- OMG, look at this spice drawer. I'm Amazon-priming the essentials as soon as I get off this computer.
- This house is cute and small and clever and delightful.
- I try to keep this habit myself.
- It's my favourite part of the internet most weeks.
- i'm trying to find some inspiration in cafe menus.
Gotta go and get the kids now, back tomorrow!