Hiya folks! I've decided to forget that the world has gone to sh*t and instead, HAPPY THOUGHTS. That pic up there, is one of my favourite photos. It's of the late, Tove Jansson and to me, it just beams with infectious happiness. When I'm that age, I hope that I'm as happy and just as inclined to go sea-swimming with a crown made of flowers on my head.
So, happy things. Happy lists of simple and happy things...
- I'd like to visit Klovharun Island one Summers Day.
- This kitchen makeover filled me with inspiration.
- Reading Leap Year by Helen Russell
- Luxuriously cleansing and feeling all Spa-like, at the end of a long day.
- Listening to Magnificent, the new one by Elbow.