Hoorah, another recipe found and in time for Christmas! My tummy is actually rumbling whilst i'm typing up this one because i know how good it tastes, and soon you will too! If you're entertaining at all over the festive period, then this is a really interesting one to include. The flavours work so well together as they've got that salty-sweet thing going on, and the texture is perfect too - crunchy and smooth all rolled into one. It's certainly a crowd pleaser!
Roasted Grape + Olive Crostini
- 2 ciabatta loaves, sliced into 12 slices
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 1 cup of pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tsps finely chopped rosemary, divided
- 2 tsp olive oil
- sea salt
- 1 cup ricotta
- Toast your ciabatta slices and allow to cool. Arrange on your serving plate / platter.
- Pre-heat your oven to 200c / 400f / gm6
- Combine the grapes, olives and 1 tsp of rosemary in a bowl and pour over the olive oil. Stir well to combine before laying on a roasting tin.
- Roast for about 35-45 minutes, stirring a couple of times, until the until the grapes are wilted.
- Once cooked, spread each toast with ricotta, then top with the grapes and olives and a drizzle of the pan juices. Sprinkle over some chopped rosemary and serve.