This is a really simple sauce to brighten up pretty much anything. I wanted it for
, but this would be good with steak, or drizzled over some grilled halloumi! It's going to be perfect for all your grilling needs now BBQ season is finally here - thank goodness!
You will need:
- 1/2 cup of pickled jalepenos
- 1 small bunch of flat leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 1 small bunch of coriander, leaves picked
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
And you will need to do this: (this is too simple, really!)
1. Place all the ingredients in a food processor.
3. Transfer to a bowl & chill until you're ready to use.